Vera Wang On Weddings: News Release
William Arthur, in partnership with Vera Wang, has just announced the introduction of the new Vera Wang On Weddings collection of personalized wedding stationery. This volume abounds with tactile embellishments, playful proportions, and a palette that is both elegant and unexpected. Found below are excerpts of the news release.
Inspired by Vera Wang’s bridal and ready-to-wear lines, Vera Wang On Weddings reflects the classic yet modern and sophisticated aesthetic that has made Vera Wang a fashion icon. Vera Wang On Weddings is available at select fine stationers nationwide, and online at www.williamarthur.com.
With over 35 unique wedding stationery trousseau’s, an incredible range of whimsy and elegance is captured on each page including:
- Gold Border: This spectacular design features a broad band of gold foil on both the card edge and the envelope flap. The type is at once dramatic and delicate. Shown engraved, this chic invitation is sure to captivate.
- Black Paper: This fall, Vera Wang enraptured the fashion world with her Spring 2012 collection of black bridal gowns. Here, the same drama and romance is reflected on paper. Gorgeously engraved in a proprietary calligraphic font, this invitation marries spirit and sophistication.
- Garden Lace Folder: This sensational design is inspired by both Vera Wang’s Ready-to-Wear and bridal collections. A whimsical garden of flowers and a mesh of laser-cut lace cut away to reveal a vibrant range of background colors. From Raspberry, Peony and Saffron to Grass, Lapis and Indigo, this innovative and tactile invitation speaks to the refined detailing within Vera Wang’s collections.
- Letterpressed Heart: Bold and contemporary, the wording for this charming invitation is nestled within the clutches of an over-sized heart. The playful cross-hatching on this design accentuates the tactile nature of letterpress printing, while the peony ink adds an overt femininity.
- Painted Edge: New to Vera Wang On Weddings, Vera Wang will be offering heavy-weight card stock with custom-painted edges, in dozens of ink colors. A true statement of luxury, this design is engraved in Lapis and Gold. The unique monogrammed wreath gives a nod to tradition, while revealing a whimsical sensibility.
With a broad and versatile range of colors, textures and details to choose from, the new Vera Wang On Weddings collection of invitations and stationery suites perfectly captures the designer’s unique balance of sophistication and charm.